Thursday, November 18, 2010

Major Accomplishment - Handmade Cards

I am sooo excited because after much talk of making my own cards for special occassions, I have finally done it.  Woohoo, go me!  I made a fabulous card for my sis-in-law thanking her for inviting me to her 3d ultrasound of my beautiful niece.
The front:
The inside:
I just love it.  I want to keep it for myself and my portfolio, but think I should probably give it to her.  I know this may be a simple post, but it's something I'm very excited about..partly because I love how it turned out but more so because I actually did it and accomplished it.  Again, go me!  I am also attempting a huge feat this year:  homemade Christmas cards.  But they are going to be just as fabulous and I can't wait to post them.

-Mamma G-

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! Go you :)

    Homemade Christmas cards? Wow! You have so much more ambition than me :)

    ReplyDelete