Monday, December 20, 2010

Mommy & Me Monday: Christmas Cookies

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

Last weekend my little one and I baked cookies for Christmas, and I realized I never took any pictures and we don't have anymore cookies left.  So......I was determined to make some more cookies for Christmas, Santa, my hubby (who ate most of them), and to get some pictures of this tradition!

So we only made chocolate chip cookies this time around (my hubby's fav).  I couldn't believe when I went to the local major grocery store they had ran out of Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chips...at Christmas time!  So I went to my normal grocery store, and of course they didn't fail me...never do.

So here is us making our cookies:
Of course we have to eat the batter (I used to be a stickler about this, but that is part of the fun of making cookies):
Some of our yummy cookies:
So now we are all set with cookies for daddy and Santa!

-Mamma G-

1 comment: